6.11.2007

bright summer dress



I made a bright summer dress for the baby. The black and white fabric is a heavy cotton from IKEA. I found the buttons on e-bay. They are lovely green glass from the Czech Republic.

I loved Lynne's thoughts. Something to strive for...

5 comments:

  1. m - i am hyperventillating!!!! that dress is AMAZING. i love the b + w with green - i bet the baby looks divine! it kills me!

    is that a little bit of green within a pleat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, it's the back, i see now. is the whole dress lined?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing the beautiful things that you and Lynne are sewing is making me think that I need to get a sewing machine! This dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do you make those lovely collars? im in love and want to make a shirt with collars like that for my little girl.

    ReplyDelete