Lynne:Your picture is dreamy! I love the colors and the pretty papers.Great work!
it looks like a fairytale as a picture. i love it!!
I know where the inspiration for this piece comes, you dear Scandinavian! Hans Christian Anderson would be honored. I loved seeing your entries in person!Kathryn (Mom)
Can I order one of these? Catherine would love love love something like this. Or I guess I could just copy yours, if you don't take orders. Beautiful.
Lynne:
ReplyDeleteYour picture is dreamy! I love the colors and the pretty papers.
Great work!
it looks like a fairytale as a picture. i love it!!
ReplyDeleteI know where the inspiration for this piece comes, you dear Scandinavian! Hans Christian Anderson would be honored. I loved seeing your entries in person!
ReplyDeleteKathryn (Mom)
Can I order one of these? Catherine would love love love something like this. Or I guess I could just copy yours, if you don't take orders. Beautiful.
ReplyDelete