-More Princess Sugar Loom kits in the shop today.
Joslyn has been posting lists all week of goals that people have made - specifically small do-able things, all to be done before your next birthday. Since I usually set impossible goals related to my many character flaws (things like: "return all phone calls promptly" - or - "never forget anyone's birthday, ever again" (happy birthday, Jen!) ) this is a refreshing approach.
For the sake of personal accountability, here is my list, then. "31 things before 32." But since it's close, in the interest of the whole do-able factor I am going to pretend like I am turning 9. I can do these, right?
1. Update family's 72 hour emergency kit (you never know)
2. finish the boy's Sugar Loom
3. take just the boy out for ice cream
4. take just the girl out for tea party
5. finish painting family room! (a project begun a year ago. Completion of this project may be iffy)
6. make my house smell nice (*any suggestions here?)
7. get my visiting teaching done early in the month
8. learn how to play just the first page of Claire de Lune (why did I not practice when I had the time). But I won't do this unless I've finished goals 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 7. *Nevermind. This is just a totally unrealistic goal. Off list entirely.