12.16.2008

Wander Wonder Kit: now available!






For a Wanderings Coat landscapes full of high fairy-tale drama, we now have our first Wander Wonder Kit available in our shop. It includes a fabric Wolfie, a fabric woodsman's ax, an instruction guide for composing the Red Riding Hood scene, and a pattern for sewing Little Red's mini cape. Wolfie himself measures 10" tall. The perfect size to fit inside your girl's Wanderings Coat. Instructions included for making your own Little Red (modeled by your girl) as well as the Woodsman (perhaps your girl's dad, or another strong and protective manly figure.) Wolfie and Co. will most likely provide lots of mind-wandering play and fairy-tale drama. The Three Bears kit will be available within the next few days.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnifique et inventif, je le trouve superbement extra ! I love it ! So clever ! Mais que fait donc le loup à cette période de l'année ? Christmas Shopping ? I wonder... Ha ha :)
Belle Journée Melissa :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I sent an email to the address for Lynne on your sidebar regarding the recent purchase (but wrong postal address) of a village smock. Just wanted to double check my email was received or should I resend the information somewhere else? Thanks in advance, Natasha

Unknown said...

Hi Natasha! I got your email and sent it on to Melissa - she's on top of it. Thanks!

Melissa - I'm SO excited for this!!! I am imagining that this will totally change our weekly church experience, right?

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable! I can't wait to get it!

Two Mittens said...

This whole idea and the gorgeous coat are crazy fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I want one, right now!

Sabina said...

Oh my - I love this!!

Merry Christmas!!

Mel said...

Received the Wolfie Kit today. Wonderful! Perhaps after all of the crazy holiday travel and general chaos, I'll be able to get some time to sit behind the sewing machine and make a coat for my daughter. I am really looking forward to it. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Le lien d'une recette traditionnelle de la Galette des rois, celle de Joël Robuchon, a well-known French Chef
http://jojo-caramel.blogspot.com/2008/01/la-frangipanie-nest-pas-entre-dans-lue.html

1 pound = 453,6 grammes
60 grammes = 0,132 pounds

Pour une délicieuse galette :) Happy New Year Melissa ! Excellente Année !

Anonymous said...

Hi
propecia price
These side effects ceased when the drug was discontinued.
[url=http://goldenoldtimeradio.com/]propecia drug[/url]

Any allergic reaction to this drug or to any similar drug call dutasteride (Avodart) must be reported to your physician.
http://goldenoldtimeradio.com/ - finasteride drug

A clinical study showed that Propecia is the only drug to treat male pattern hair loss and thus was recommended by a lot of doctors.