4.29.2011

pick up your brush


Dear Melissa,

Your romantic getaway to Paris sounds enchanting, and you look devastatingly adorable in your thrifty dress! My husband would totally be into wearing a small bathing suit. I look forward to the summer months even more now. :)

Spring in California is beautiful. We've had lots of rain, so the hills around our house are green - layers of green in all different shades. I am soaking it all in, and have been painting quite a bit. I'm trying to savor all of the green before it turns gold. That's beautiful too, but being a Virginia gal, there's something about that color that I just can't get enough of.

Love,
Lynne



PS: Macbeth! Finish reading it by Monday, we will discuss!

4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

well that was fun. love the swirls of color.

melissa said...

Oh my, oh my this is one lovely little painting. I like it when you paint a lot; it makes me so happy to see your beautiful creations.

Audrey and the Boys said...

Lovely painting Lynne. I love the California hills when they are green too. They seem almost magical. When I first lived there I felt sure that little elves and fairies must live in them during that time of year. Enjoy the green!

Unknown said...

Lynne:

This is a fine painting. You have such talent.